Programming requires a good knowledge of the fundamentals of computer science, especially common data structures and algorithms. This class will cover the graph, an abstract data structure used to apply graph theory to computer programming. Graphs can come up in many programming interviews.
This class will cover topics including:
- The basics of graph theory
- Benefits, drawbacks, and use cases of graphs
- Python implementations of graphs
- Common operations performed using graphs
- Examples of coding questions that involve graphs
This class is meant for those with some background in a programming language, though Python will be used for examples. Attendees with knowledge of another language should be able to grasp the concepts covered, and some attendees with enough math background but limited or no programming knowledge may be able to understand the class as well, at least on a conceptual level.