Senior Python Back End developerRegular price
About the jobJob title: Senior Backend Developer (Python Developer)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and authoritative specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS), team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Requirement gathering, Impact analysis and Risk management
- Giving solution on requirement after analysis
- Develop required code with high coding standards (must be highly secure and lean)
- Build Unit test cases for written code
- Handle code to promote on different environment
- Taking Sign-Off from QA testers, Supporting Production defects
- Follow microservice based coding style wherever required
- Implement APIs for consumption following standard methodologies around it
- Release API documentation for third party consumption
- You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with 6 years of confirmed ability? Python, Pandas, NumPy. Experience in setting ETL pipelines.
- Hands on experience bring to bear cloud native services (S3, EC2, SQS, Kinesis, Athena, Redshift, ECS, ECR, Lambda, SNS, SES, RDS, Dynamo Db, etc.). If not AWS similar exposure to open source should also suffice (HDFS, Spark, Kafka, Hive, Kubernetes, Docker etc.)
- Good understanding on IOT protocols like MQTT, SigFox, LoRA, etc and also experience using broker tools (Mosquito, HiveMQ, etc.)
- Good understanding of concepts around graphdb, ontologies, RDF formats and SparQL
- Hands on exp in config management services, tools and techniques (secret service, etcd and loves of it)
- Hands-on exp. on SQL, NoSQL and columnar storages
- Good experience around Microservice architecture and SOA based design is a must
- Very Strong understanding of APIs and web-services like REST
- Understanding on DevSecOps concept is helpful (Tool knowledge of Jenkins, Chef, etc.)
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about
Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time