Human Resources InternshipRegular price
Gesture is a fun to use modernized A.I. driven gifting platform that provides a simple and frictionless way to send flowers, wine, champagne, and other gifts, to anyone, anywhere in the world using nothing more than a phone number, email or social handle.
Come work, learn and innovate for an amazing gift-tech company located in NYC.
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities. You will also perform activities related to recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will learn and assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields is a plus
- Some knowledge of labor and employment laws, academic knowledge is acceptable
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a remote based position. The most successful candidates are self starters and self motivated with a "take the initiative" type of mindset.