Information Technology InternRegular price
Miller & Company, LLP is looking for highly-motivated, out-of-the-box thinkers to join our private CPA Tax Accounting Team as IT intern. If you are entrepreneurial and want to learn all aspects of a small firm and you enjoy a challenge and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then you may be the right fit for our internship program.
Qualifications/ Preferred Experience
IT background: network engineering, computer science, cloud software or cloud system engineering.
The role of this intern is to help us with small IT issues, such as fixing printers, scanners, replacing monitors, doing station swaps.
The list of duties will include, but not limited to:
- Offer technical support to our team and troubleshoot computer, printer and scanner issues
- Install and update software and hardware, as needed (nothing related to server or server maintenance, btw)
- Troubleshoot WIFI issues
- Keep an inventory of our equipment and advise on replacements needed
- Be able to understand our internal software and help us to do annual maintenance (clean up File Cabinet, shared drives, etc)
- Archive old files, back up QB files, transfer QB desktop files to QB online (and vice versa).
- Work with our IT team on various small IT projects, as needed
- Cloud migration progress
This is a paid opportunity.
At Miller & Company, our tax consultants provide a full-range of tax services to clients. We help our clients combine tax data, payroll processing and many various aspects of running a business. Our team members work collaboratively and apply their specialized knowledge and experience to help clients navigate past complex tax and financial reporting issues.