Internal Cloud Developer InternRegular price
About the job
We're looking for members to fill out our Agile team. Your focus will be on the newer technologies (cloud, Domain Driven Design, API's, microservices) with the goal of decomposing a larger service into smaller microservices. The existing team is a truly diverse, fun mix of experience and skills who currently work extremely well together. This team solves the tough problems for breakfast! We just need a strong developer to help us put it all together!
Please note that we are describing our ideal candidate here. We don't expect you to know everything. Showing that you can learn something new is almost as valuable as already knowing it.
As a member of our Agile team we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business and technical problems through innovation and engineering practices. Our team embraces a culture of experimentation and constantly strives for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Our Ideal Candidate Possesses Many Of The Following Attributes
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of application development experience
- Expertise in Java, Spring Boot, OO-design/implementation, Domain Driven Design, Data management, and relational databases
- Website development is a plus but not critical
- J2EE experience is welcome as we remove those components from our system
- Kafka and Cassandra experience
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices (let's use all the fun tools out there!)
- Mindset of testing while coding (automated)
- Passionate about building an innovative and inclusive culture
- Strong communication skills - able to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders