iOS DeveloperRegular price
About the job
Teckborn Technologies is looking for an enthusiastic iOS Developer for our payment application projects. This is a great position for a self-motivated driven individual, seeking a high responsibility role with room for growth.
Desired skills and experience:
- iOS programmer with an understanding of iOS SDK, Swift language, and mobile app development.
- Experience in developing iPhone/iPad applications would be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Cocoa and Cocoa Touch Frameworks.
- Strong background in mobile design patterns for iOS.
- Should have knowledge of Storyboard, CoreData, and QuartzCore, and ARC, etc.
- Solid knowledge in REST API, XML, SOAP, and JSON. Strong experience with object-oriented analysis, design, and programming (OOA/OOD/OOP).
- Flexibility and willingness to learn in a high-pressure start-up environment.
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology.
- Ability to analyze problems and identify solutions with minimal direction.
- Tools knowledge: XCode 7.2 and above.
- Working knowledge in Agile Methodology.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help our iOS developer team in developing the iOS Mobile App.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Architect and code advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Understanding business requirements and creating customer workflows.
- Develop new and existing iOS applications.
- Provide estimates on development cycles.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Development based on the client requirements.
- Assist in creating functional/technical specifications for new mobile applications.
- Test, debug, and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle.
- Take ownership of the project through the entire development lifecycle.
- Primary duties include Programming, debugging, UI design, focusing on usability specific to the iPhone application.
You will amaze us if you:
- Are a self-starter that can execute with limited direction.
- Working with an international team.
- Enjoys quality conversations and can share insights on the best practices in software development
- One project in iOS.