IT Director – Subscription ManagementRegular price
What You'll Do
You’ll lead a team of dedicated IT professionals to design, build and run the business applications to support Cisco software subscription management business. As a leader, you set the strategy and are responsible for the deliver exceptional business outcomes through influence and partnership.
- Set strategies and goals that are aligned with Cisco and IT strategies
- Influence and partner with stakeholders
- Provide domain and technical leadership.Roll up the sleeves and get into details.
- Identify and influence technical investment decisions
- Implement business system transformation and own the business outcomes with agile methodology of process design and technology
- Set the architecture and application roadmap to transition to future state
- Drive tough conversations and collaborate to bring best solutions forward for Cisco
- Manage the all aspect of operations including talent management (both employees and vendors), budget, software purchases and investment portfolio
Who You'll Work With
Who You Are
You are an exceptional technical leader with in-depth knowledge of subscription economy. You possess strong understanding of innovative technology solutions and approaches to enable complex business processes. You leads with agility to deliver with speed.
- Business understanding of subscription economy
- Good understanding of SAP BRIM, Billing and Revenue Innovation Management or equivalent large-scale solutions
- Consistent track record of leading complex, strategic IT programs
- Proven track record of thought leadership in setting strategies and turn them into actions
- Demonstrated mastery in portfolio planning and budget management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence -- using simple communications that convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way.
- Demonstrated success in establishing business relationships
- Experienced senior people leaders in building diverse and inclusive teams
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.