IT Process DeveloperRegular price
About the job
IT Service Management Team is looking for Service Continuity Manager (SCM) whose main purpose will be to manage Service Improvement Plans, and hereby secure that the IT services are available to the minimum agreed service levels.
- Produce and maintain a set of IT service improvement plans.
- Conduct regular risk assessment to manage IT services within an agreed level of business risk in conjunction with the business and the availability management
- Provide advice and guidance to all other areas of the business and IT on all continuity-related issues
- Manage that appropriate continuity mechanisms are put in place to meet or exceed the agreed service performance targets.
- Manage the impact of all changes on the IT service improvements plans.
- Ensure that proactive measures to improve the availability of services are implemented wherever it is cost-justifiable to do so
- 3+ years of experience in IT service management, development or operations
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Excellent English
- ITIL knowledge (would be an advantage)
- Experience in creation of appropriate process documentation and understanding the importance that it is available and updated
- Experience in generation of reports (incl. ad-hoc reports)
- Good meeting facilitation skills
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank