Java DeveloperRegular price
About the job
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Primary skills:Core Java, J2EE, Webservices (WebSphere), JSP, Servlets, XML, SOAP, RESTFUL, Structs / Spring batch, SQL
Secondary skills:JMS MQ, JPA / Hibernate, Angular, HTML5, j Query
Work Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad/Noida/Pune
- Individual contributor with hands on coding skills, Functions as expertdeveloper focused on Java and J2EE technologies
- 2-10 years of expert level skills in Web Applications Development & integration using HTML, JAVA and J2EE technologies.
- Highly skilled in Core Java, spring framework, Hibernate, Spring Batch
- Strong understanding of DB Design, SQL Queries
- Understanding of deployment and installation software
- Strong understanding of Application servers
- Strong Object-Oriented design and analysis skills, specifically in the use of design patterns
- Experience writing significant portions of software projects or complete applications
- Must have working knowledge of all Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) activities, including, requirements, design, Coding, Unit Testing, Deployment and Maintenance
- Experience meeting tight deadlines. Flexibility/adaptability a must
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have working knowledge of microservices, cloud computing and mobile platforms.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good understanding of software development life cycle using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.