Java Developer (Production Support)Regular price
Early Resolution is a default management system designed for banking industry to manage delinquent mortgage loans. It was created in year 2000 in collaboration with a consortium of banks. EarlyResolution enables communication through various third-party services like System of Record: MSP, Automated Value Models, Broker Price Opinion and integrates the same with data available within the application. It is hosted on a Private Cloud and provided as Software as A Service, hence is highly secure, scalable, elastic, and agile. Our 24*7 dedicated customer support along with cloud technologies makes it highly available. It is easily accessible on desktops/laptops , smartphones and tablets and supports multiple browsers. The goal is to provide customized solutions as per client's requirements to keep their diverse portfolios in compliance on many fronts: regulatory guidelines, government directed workout options, internal rules, credit risks, investors, pooling, and servicing agreements. This customization generates ongoing new enhancement work, as well as critical bug fixes in the existing system and related projects which is delivered by our highly experienced and competent development teams located across the globe India, Unites States and Vietnam).
We offer you to join our team of highly skilled professionals with development, business analysis, testing and management backgrounds who strive for excellence. Our project team believes in a work climate that values people from diverse backgrounds and encourages innovation, collaboration, and professionalism for each of them. We are looking for candidate with good communication and interpersonal skills who is adaptive of our existing procedures, techniques, and methods and contributes to explore innovative ideas with high potential. He/she should be a team player having capability to work independently as well as enthusiasm to contribute to project/organization goals.
- Minimum 3+ years of Java and J2EE experienced in the enterprise development process, strong in Java, core as well as Advance Java concepts for application served on the cloud.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent interpersonal skills handling internal and external customers.
- Experienced of Support Specialists are role for numerous B2B (business to business) functions such as production monitoring of data, error analysis, client correspondence (both electronic and phone) as well as deep dive investigation of issues stemming from failures.
- Familiar of creating and implementing DevOps software that aims to enable faster development and efficient deployment of applications without compromising on quality.
- Skilled/Trained in database development with DB2, PostgreSQL or equivalent.
- Experience with JMS, EJB, JSON/XML is plus.
- Experience in code debugging and reviews
- Excellent in written and verbal communication
- Familiar with Version Control Experience (preferable CVS)
- Experience of any Defect management and Code Review Tool (preferable JIRA & Crucible)
Must Have Key Skills
Java, Web services, J2EE Framework, MVC Framework.
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced