Java Developer TraineeRegular price
About the job
Preferred Experience: 2 - 5 Years
- Create reusable and clean UI pattern framework that Application Developers can plug and play.
- Handle customer expectations on challenging projects.
- Adhere to code standards and ensure consistency.
- Quickly convert wireframes into html front-end with optimal quality.
- Deliver consistency of the user interfaces across multiple platforms.
- 2 - 4 years of progressive experience in building web application with proven track record of introducing newer tools for rapid developments.
- Generate clean, semantic HTML and CSS, agonizing along the way for pixel perfection.
- Know the Responsive web.
- Believe that disabled and visually challenged users have a right to use the web as easily as everyone else.
- Applied experience of UI development principles.
- Self-directed team player who thrives in continually changing and challenging environment.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you may upload your resume by visiting: https://www.feathersoft.com/careers/
Java Developer Trainee
- Good understanding and fundamentals in Java / J2EE concepts
- Good understanding in OOP concepts, MVC architecture is desirable
- Fundamentals to RDBMS SQL Server, Oracle is a plus
- Experience to Core Java, JSP, Servlets is an advantage
- Knowledge in Spring, Hibernate, Struts is an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills is a plus
- Design, Coding, Unit Testing, Documentation
- Adhering to strict delivery schedules
- Daily project status updates and team meetings
- Agile project management and development methodology
Digital Marketing Specialist
Roles And Responsibilities
- Develop and execute digital strategy.
- Responsible for planning, building, and implementing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels and platforms.
- Should be familiar with organic search campaigns, paid advertising, email marketing, social media, and other channels to increase awareness about the company, brand, products, and services.
- Expected to perform ad copywriting and content creation to support online marketing campaigns, includes writing guest posts for Digital PR campaigns, creating articles and other resources for organic search.
- Administer the organization’s website and publish content to support the marketing campaigns.
- Expected to monitor the performance of the marketing campaigns and optimize them over time using data analytics software tools like Google Analytics.
- Prepare reports, dashboards, or presentations to demonstrate the results of your work. You will need to analyze campaign outcomes and show a positive return-on-investment from digital channels.
- Work alongside graphic designers to support the marketing campaigns by creating visual assets.
- Experience in Digital and Social Media Marketing having 2 years of work experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must have excellent persuasive writing skills and an efficient content creation process.
Experience : 2 - 6 Years
Job Location : Trivandrum -Technopark, Kochi & Thrissur- Infopark
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date.
- Work experience as a Java Developer or similar role.
- Experience designing, building and testing Java Spring Boot application
- In-depth knowledge of Java frameworks like Spring Boot
- Minimum of 2+ experience with Spring
- Sound knowledge of core java and collections
- Hands on experience building Rest based web services
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and design patterns
- Hands on experience working with databases
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Problem-solving abilities
Interested Candidates shall send their updated CV to CAREERS@FEATHERSOFT.COM
Preferred Experience : 2 - 5 Yrs
Job Location : Kochi, Trivandrum, Koratty
No. of positions : 2
- Participate in requirements analysis and meetings with business stakeholders.
- Lead solution definition and work through execution and implementation.
- Implement a complete user interface in the form of web app, with a focus on performance and security.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Implement and enforce best practices within the team.
- 2+ relevant experience in the development of Angular Enterprise Applications.
- Hands-on experience of using Angular Material.
- Very good logical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Quick learner and a good team player.
- Should be able to work independently and with the team.
- Hands-on experience of using CSS frameworks.
- Strong understanding of front-end WEB technologies.