Java Software EngineerRegular price
About the job
Java Software Engineer
Full-time, Direct Hire, On-site in OKC
Offers full health benefits, 401K vesting day 1, PTO, free Lifetime Gym membership, and more!
Candidates should possess strong analytical skills, display an aptitude for problem solving, and a deep desire to continue growing as developers. Candidates should also demonstrate a willingness to research and remain current in programming standards and practice.
We offer a flexible and results-oriented work environment which uses the latest technology, and best practices, to continuously improve ourselves and our software.
- Upgrade, develop and integrate existing code
- Develop new software
- Work in a small team environment
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Strong DevOps focus and experience building and deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment technologies like ansible, chef, puppet, etc.
- Strong back-end development skills with Java
- Suitable educational background
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns
- Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit/Mockito
- Familiarity with SQL Databases (SQL/Stored Procedures, ORM tools)
- Scripting and working in a Linux environment,
- Experience with high volume, mission critical applications
- Familiarity with Design Patterns and their uses
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and consultative skills
- Familiarity with C/C++ or other programing languages.
- Version control (GIT, CVS)