Basic Function Of The Job (Position Description)
- Develop code to meet business needs
Basic Job Functions & Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Comprehending business requirements, including asking clarifying questions where business requirements are not fully understood/provided
- Testing code against business requirements
- Supporting business testing of developed code
- Compliance with change management best practices to deploy code
- Document code so others can also support
- Experience with Agile projects and agile management tools like Azure DevOPS (ADO) to manage work.
- Requires someone who excels in identifying problems, speaking up to communicate issues / gaps
- Proficient in English (written & oral)
- Accepts criticism / feedback
- Have exceptional problem solving and communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Computing Environment
Coding Languages / Frameworks
Infrastructure / Hosting / /Backlog Management Etc.
- SQL Server
- APACHE Web Server
- Prefer onsite, but can consider remote for right candidate
- Client has a 3rd party vendor app, Credo Soft, that helps them assess manufacturing equipment and pipeline integrity to help determine predictive maintenance
- Each site has their own set of calculation that need to be inputted into Credo Soft .
- Very good client facing skills is a must
- Very Strong preference for onsite
- Urgent replacement need
- Project ends October; but local based who can come in for the first few weeks and then be remote might work for perfect candidate.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.