Junior Web Developer Co-OpRegular price
About the job
Job Summary: This position will contribute to the production, testing, and delivery of web applications produced at Wilson Language Training.
Essential Job Functions
- Contribute to team discussions and planning.
- Perform testing functions including authoring of automated tests, unit tests, and manual QA.
- Participate in peer code review.
- Documenting technical processes and concepts.
- Support, maintain and troubleshoot business applications.
- Understand and display WLT’s values
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to understand requirements and specifications.
- Ability to regularly contribute quality and secure code.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with others.
- Experience with .NET, .NET Core and TypeScript
- Passionate about technology and software development
- Problem-solving / Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Proficient with web security best practices, managing identity, and proper validation.
- Creativity along with excellent analytic skills
- Able to works as a team player with positive communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Proficiency with Git-based source control
- A working understanding of multi-tier architectures for public facing web applications
- Passion for learning and adopting the latest industry best practices
Education Or Certification
- Some formal training in web development
- Able to provide examples of personal or school projects, illustrating coding proficiency