Lead Engineer -Full StackRegular price
About the job
Job Title: Lead – Application Engineering
Remote | Chennai | Hyderabad | Bangalore
Tiger Analytics is a global AI and analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, our 2800+ tribe is solving problems that eventually impact the lives of millions globally. Our culture is modeled around expertise and respect with a team-first mindset. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, you’ll find our delivery centers across the globe and offices in multiple cities across India, the US, the UK, Canada, and Singapore, including a substantial remote global workforce. We’re Great Place to Work-Certified™. Working at Tiger Analytics, you’ll be at the heart of an AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what is possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
Curious about the role? What your typical day would look like?
As a Lead - Application Engineer, you will work with our Application Engineering team on designing and developing web applications.
More specifically, you might:
- Collaborate with business analysts and technical managers to understand functional, and non-functional requirements, and scope.
- Design and develop multi-tier, cloud-native, high-performance, and scalable solutions
- Indulge in applying benchmarking software engineering principles and design patterns to build robust world-class solutions.
- Direct cross-functional agile teams as a leader across the software development lifecycle
- Analyse design alternatives using proofs-of-concept, and engage with architects to choose the best optimal solutions
- Obsess about writing high-quality code and performing reviews of the design and code.
- Interact and collaborate with project/program managers to estimate, plan, and reduce technical concerns at the module or project level.
- Ideate with your peers, support their work, and provide constructive feedback on their solutions.
What do we expect?
- 5+ years of experience
- A drive to create basic, uncluttered programs using Java / .Net core / Python with Django or Flask.
- Keen interest in creating web frameworks like Angular / React JS
- A comprehensive foundation using object-oriented and functional programming languages.
- Wide-ranging knowledge in web server technologies - Node.js / Nginx
- Exposure to Cloud environments - AWS / Azure / GCP
- Good understanding of working with API design and development
You are important to us, let’s stay connected!
Every individual comes with a different set of skills and qualities so even if you don’t tick all the boxes for the role today, we urge you to apply as there might be a suitable/unique role for you tomorrow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer. Our diverse and inclusive culture and values guide us to listen, trust, respect, and encourage people to grow the way they desire.