Middle Java DeveloperRegular price
About the jobCurrently we are looking for a remote Middle Java Developer for a media company for our team.
The customer is a global online news and information provider. The company provides clients with financial news and information products and services, and comprises of newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, and video.
- Migrate several services;
- Dockerization of existing code;
- Restriction compliance changes ULF;
- New Relic integration;
- Retrieving build job;
- Retrieving Spinnaker job;
- Kubernetes deployment configs;
- Spinnaker pipeline config;
- Provide assess to the application and convert it to the docker runtime.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in developing software using Java;
- English level B2+;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Docker, Istio, REST, Spinnaker, YAML.
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
We accept CVs only in English.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
Once you apply, you'll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
EPAM Anywhere — an online remote jobs platform for IT professionals. EPAM Anywhere allows technical specialists to quickly and easily find projects that match their knowledge and experience while working remotely with Forbes Global 2000 clients, building a successful IT career, and earning competitive rewards. EPAM Anywhere provides additional perks, including a flexible schedule, professional development opportunities, and access to a community of experts. The program offers open positions in 15+ countries—with plans to expand in the future. As of today, the platform is used by thousands of IT specialists across more than 165 cities around the world. Join EPAM Anywhere today at anywhere.epam.com.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its software engineering expertise to become a leading global product development, digital platform engineering, and top digital and product design agency. EPAM’s global teams serve customers in more than 35 countries across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.