New Development InternRegular price
CA Ventures Internship 2022
CA Ventures is excited to roll out our 2022 internship program! This is a remote 10-week program and will begin on June 6th and end August 5th. There will be virtual events planned throughout the program, such as, lunch and learns, development symposium and end of the internship project presentation. There’s a lot to learn and fun to be had! We can’t wait to begin!
- Create marketing/leasing/new development initiatives.
- Conduct and complete audit market competition surveys and rate comparisons.
- Analyze and interpret traffic demographics in response to market trends.
- Develop and propose new marketing swag and collateral.
- Create new content for social media platforms.
- Complete audits on electronic lease files, floor plans, project questionnaires, rates, websites, renderings and social media.
- Maintain consistent working knowledge of each market and travel to potential new markets as needed, to identify and assess market needs, leasing trends and new opportunities/risks.
- Conduct ongoing focus groups and survey research for new markets.
- Support pre-development deliverables as assigned on the New Development Tracker to ensure timely lease launch.
- Work in conjunction with the Director of New Development and New Development Specialist to ensure on-time and in-budget lease launches for 2023 deliveries.
Y Our Style
- H ighly organized and focused on detail
- Customer and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Computers and electronics: Knowledge office computer programs including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
CA Ventures (“CA”) is a global, vertically integrated real estate investment management company with assets across the United States, Europe and Latin America.
We offer comprehensive in-house investment, development, and operational services, and specializes in a range of niche, commercial real estate asset classes including student living, senior living, multifamily, industrial and medical office/life sciences.
Our thematic, data-driven investment strategy and unique scalable business model have allowed us to move with speed and precision over time – yielding accelerated growth and diversification on a global scale. In many ways CA is unrecognizable from the company it was at its founding, but our exceptional results continue to be unmistakable.
CA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.