Node JS DeveloperRegular price
About the job
Job Title: Node JS Developer
Experience Required: 4 to 6 years of experience
- ● Understand development requirements, write pseudo code for business
- logic, and get it validated.
- ● Unit-test the written-code and validate with different scenarios to ensure
- it works in UAT and production environments
- ● Understand the database structure and write the code as per the data
- ● Work extensively on the API backend and be adept at fixing API issues
- on frontend.
- ● Use Git extensively, including resolving merge conflicts.
- ● Fair understanding streams, buffers, promises.
- ● Work with high agility on using Linux environments
- ● Use command-line and/or bash scripting
- ● Write regular expressions in actual code and in daily work to increase
- ● Ability to develop, troubleshoot, debug, and implement software using
- ● 14+, and NoSQL Databases etc.
- ● Experience in writing code using TypeScript for both frontend and backend