Oracle DeveloperRegular price
About the job
Our client, a leading power utility company, is looking to hire an Oracle Developer to join their team remotely.
**This opening is a 6-month-long contract position, with the opportunity for extension or conversion**
The Oracle Developer will be working with the business teams to understand business requirements and be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing custom Oracle applications in SQL.
- Design, develop and implement custom oracle applications written in SQL and PL/SQL
- Implement effective and maintainable database coding practices using stored procedures, scripts, queries, views, triggers, etc.
- Perform database performance tuning and query optimization skills
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 3-5 years of experience in Oracle development
- Strong understanding of Oracle architecture and relational databases
- Energy industry experience required
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.