PHP Developer InternRegular price
Job description :
PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database.
• Should have analytical and reasoning skills.
• Good Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
• Good Knowledge of PHP programming
• Basic knowledge on Codelgniter and laravel.
• Working knowledge on MySQL database.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
• Strong communication and Analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and proactive.
• Self-driven, responsible and detail-oriented person.
• Ability to adapt to new technologies. Ability to work in teams, with managers and other disciplines.Sign In For Details