Product ManagerRegular price
About the job
- Provide market feedback to HCFA Management and HC Factory for product improvement.
- Monitor and report on product competitiveness and changes in market trends.
- Monitor, research and communicate on regulatory compliance concerns.
- Create technical documents and presentations to support Sales, Marketing and Training.
- Analyze pricing competitiveness and profitability by model.
- Investigate and communicate through the problem-solving process any quality concerns to our cross-functional team for permanent corrective resolution.
- Visit end-users and key account customers with the local HC Dealer for voice of the customer process.
- Support other HCFA Departments such as Sales, Service, Marketing, Parts, and Training.
- Available for after-hour calls with the factory engineers as needed. Expectation is 2-4 times per month.
- *Duties assigned in addition as is required.
- Technical degree in related field, or related experience.
- 8+ years of related technical experience specific to forklifts
- 5+ years product management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong regulatory compliance experience specific to ITSDF/ANSI B56.1, EPA, UL
- Knowledgeable in ITA (Industrial Truck Association) standards and terminology
- Knowledgeable across all ITA forklift Classes with emphasis on electric products
- Experience with lithium-ion forklifts, batteries and chargers is a plus
- Voice of the customer training and experience is a plus
- Must have a positive demeanor and represent HCFA in a professional manner.
- Current Forklift certification and able to maintain.
- This position is full time at the HCFA office in Charlotte, NC. Candidate must be willing to commute daily to this office to work with HC colleagues. Relocation assistance may be offered for the right candidate.
- Please do not apply unless you meet the job qualifications.
- Accountable and willing to take ownership of issues for resolution
- Customer service
- Excels in communication both written and verbal.
- Team building
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Computer literate: Microsoft Applications and cloud-based platforms