Product Manager (Global Innovation) - ContractorRegular price
EY GigNow has an immediate opening for a Product Manager (Global Innovation) - Contractor
- Drive product development end-to-end from ideation to requirements definition to execution and launch working closely with a team of designers and engineers
- Integral in the ideation, development, and launch of innovative products and services that delight customers
- Acts as a project manager for large projects or oversees significant portions of major or highly complex projects while solving complex situations as they arise
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of scope, schedule and planning; advanced understanding of time management, resource management cost management
- Focus on user experience while leveraging metrics, user research, usability studies, market research, and competitive analyses to help define product requirements.
- Experience having launched a web-based application product into the market, from the early stages of discovery, through development till actual product roll-out.
- Understanding of user-cantered design; software development life cycle and experience designing user interfaces, prototyping, and creating wire frames and mock ups
- Experience with either consumer or enterprise applications in a technology company
- BA/BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related technical field is ideal. If not, MBA with an appetite for technical management, as the position requires a reasonable amount of technical know-how
- 6-10 years of end-to-end product management or product design experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
Ernst & Young LLP (EY) is committed to equal opportunity and values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.