Professional Software Engineer - .NET (Hybrid - Flexible Work Options)Regular price
Why Work Here?
“Highest hourly in the Area, Sign on bonuses, bonuses, per diem incentives, work At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you're passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Broadridge is hiring! We are looking for a Professional Software Engineer that will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to associates to ensure the successful delivery, and use of best practices to maintain the highest level of quality. The candidate will be responsible for oversight of all the team responsibilities and act as an escalation point for the team. This position is expected to interface directly with other team leads, Project Management and Change Management teams. The position requires in-depth knowledge of technical systems and available solutions.
We are made up of high performing teams that meet in person to learn and collaborate as needed. This role is considered hybrid, which means you'll be assigned to a Broadridge office and given the flexibility to work remotely.
- Programming, debugging, and documenting complex software applications.
- Providing leadership in the development and implementation of web-based solutions.
- Providing technical and strategic advice to VP of Application Development and other Broadridge Managers.
- Interacts with multiple areas in Information Services, outside vendors and business unit staff in the delivery of technology solutions.
- Responsible for all aspects of designated application support including development, code installation, incident management, problem management, proactive maintenance, problem resolution.
- Conducts, or participates in, peer reviews of code and technology solution.
- Works with manager and teammates to create accurate estimates for assigned business support and project support development tasks, delivering reliable, reusable and supportable software on time and on-budget.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for the applications supported, with clear understanding of integration with the technical infrastructure.
- Adheres to departmental guidelines and processes in the development and support efforts.
- Experience developing and maintaining software specifications and design documents
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, WCF Services, ADO.NET, and ASP.NET running on IIS 6.0/7.0.
- Built applications using ASP.NET MVC/ Razor Framework, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) Develop and Windows Forms Smart Client UI application.
- Worked in an AGILE methodology to develop software applications using an iterative approach.
- Develop web applications using AJAX, JQUERY and JAVA SCRIPT.
- Automate Microsoft Word and Excel Documents.
- Implement Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural design pattern separate the modeling of the domain, Controller actions and views which provides better support for Test Driven Development (TTD).
with cutting edge technology for Fortune 500 companies.”
This is for a Fortune 100 company that is doing cutting edge work and wants only the best of the best. The position can be contract or regular full time as needed, and requires at least a 5 year commitment. This is a dream tech job working for one of the best names in the industry. You will be at the tip of the spear for innovations and work that will be 5 years ahead of the public. Best of all the rate is at the top of the market and the position is full remote work from home. If you have always wanted to have that dream tech position where you could lead a team and be part of something great, this is the winning ticket.
You should already know what an expert would need to be qualified to lead this team but a few of the specific are as follows;
- Tech Stack is Java Spring / Spring Boot, Angular, PCF. … Kotlin would be a plus
- Very Important is TDD experience and Peer Programming is a plus
- Candidates MUST demonstrate initiative, problem solving skills during interview process and work well communicating to the team in a professional and collaborative way
RealogicHR has over 100 years of combined experience among our management and corporate group and we have only one goal, Healthy Careers. We strive everyday to find ways to empower people and companies to harmonious success. We never try to fit every employee or candidate into the same formula. If your goal is to travel, settle down, add extra income, find a more permanent improvement or work for a specific employer in the area, we will help you achieve those goals. We never stand in the way of career improvement for our people, to make profit. Send any resume you have, and we will help you empower your resume for free, with an exciting and attractive rewrite. RealogicHR aims to disrupt the normal merry go round of technology workers' careers by finally doing what is right for people everyday. Take the next step with us and see what the possibilities could be today.