Program Management - Intern (2022)Regular price
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
We Are Proud Of The Competitive Products And Company Culture We’ve Built And Have Been Recognized As
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work.
- Forbes Fintech 50 2021
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Best-Led Companies 2021
- TIME 100 Most Influential Company 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About The Team
Robinhood Markets (“RHM”) is Robinhood’s parent company, which works closely with subsidiaries and products across the company, and is looking for an Ethics & Compliance Intern within RHM Compliance. This role will work under the mentorship of the team’s program manager to support two teams: RHM Communications Compliance and Ethics & Compliance Training.
What You’ll Do Day-to-day
Robinhood is looking for a remote, full-time, summer intern to join our ethics and compliance teams. The intern will support two areas: communications compliance and ethics & compliance training. This position will work cross-functionally with partners in Legal, Compliance, Learning & Development, Marketing, and Communications teams to organize and focus processes. The role will own impactful projects that meaningfully contribute to team initiatives to improve the culture of ethics and compliance across Robinhood and its brand.
In This Role You Will
- Provide assistance to the Robinhood Markets Ethics and Compliance Program Manager focused on process development and tracking measurable goals.
- Work directly with teams to review and track procedure and process development to ensure effectiveness.
- Assist with research and planning in order to present to stakeholders and partners.
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Law, Education, Business, or a related field.
- Graduating in December 2022 or Spring/Summer 2023.
- Strong writer who can develop materials without significant editing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive and collaborative personality; an ownership mindset and commitment to be as successful as possible.
- Ability to multi-task and work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- An interest in developing and improving compliance processes and projects to support operational excellence.
- A passion for Robinhood and/or FinTech industry is a plus
- Previous internship experience a plus
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.