Programmer (QR)Regular price
About the job
Who We Are
Escalent is an award-winning data analytics and advisory firm that helps clients understand human and market behaviors to navigate disruption. As catalysts of progress for more than 40 years, our strategies guide the world’s leading brands. We accelerate growth by creating a seamless flow between primary, secondary, syndicated, and internal business data, providing consulting and advisory services from insights through implementation. Based on a profound understanding of what drives human beings and markets, we identify actions that build brands, enhance customer experiences, inspire product innovation and boost business productivity. We listen, learn, question, discover, innovate, and deliver—for each other and our clients—to make the world work better for people.
Why Escalent? Once you join our team you will have the opportunity to...
- Access experts across industries for maximum learning opportunities including Weekly Knowledge Sharing Sessions, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
- Gain exposure to a rich variety of research techniques from knowledgeable professionals.
- Enjoy a remote first/hybrid work environment with a flexible schedule.
- Obtain insights into the needs and challenges of your clients—to learn how the world’s leading brands use research.
- Experience peace of mind working for a company with a commitment to conducting research ethically.
- Build lasting relationships with fun colleagues in a culture that values each person.
Survey Programmers handle critical responsibilities as they assist managers and project teams in executing projects effectively in our organization. The person hired will be expected to work on multiple modules simultaneously. The responsibilities and required skills are as follows:
- Understand client/ project context and dynamics of the survey requirements
- Provide strong leverage by programming error-free surveys in a timely manner
- Manage the survey programming part of the projects and its work-streams independently
- Possess a problem-solving attitude and ability to provide feasible solutions for the surveys
- Provide regular updates to project teams on survey programming and fieldwork
- Be able to program complex surveys on Qualtrics and/or Decipher survey building platform
- Possess knowledge of other survey programming platforms, such as ConfirmIT, Dimensions (Unicom) and SurveyMonkey
- Possess knowledge of scripting languages to assist in building functionalities not available on tool
- Possess knowledge of post-processing of survey data
- Manage fieldwork by setting up desired quotas, creating survey URLs, and providing data downloads
- Be open to work on different technologies (such as MS Excel, SPSS, etc.) to provide the best possible solution on the projects
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in programming surveys, out of which the majority of experience should be in Qualtrics or Decipher
- Strong analytical aptitude – problem solving, logical reasoning
- Effective communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team-player attitude
- Having worked on integration of Qualtrics/ Decipher with other tools like Oracle and others, using API and JSON would be added advantage
- Qualtrics dashboarding capabilities