Python DeveloperRegular price
About the job
This Python Developer will sit in Data Analytics Team in the Legal and Compliance Department. This is a long term contract. This position is Fully Onsite & Contract workable on a W2 only.
Leading Financial Services located in New York, New York, looking for a Python Developer.
Please Note: This position is Fully Onsite & Contract workable on a W2 only.
- Work on Automation using Natural Language Processing (NLP) Project, RPA Project (OA Part for different teams), and OCR Project (for OFAC)
- Perform office automation, business intelligence, data and test analytics, and tool development
- Understand and apply industry-standard tools, technologies, and design patterns to create robust, scalable, and highly usable features and functionality
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to identify product and business requirements
- Collaborate with team members define and implement business logic, user interface, and application
- Responsible development of Python code and ETL scripts to meet specifications and designs and using best practices
- Write clean, standards-compliant, object-oriented, documented, and maintainable source code
- Conduct code reviews and ensuring quality solutions are built and tested
- Create, enhance and maintain data objects and schema through the use of SQL
- Major in computer science or related field is required
- Minimum 1 years' relevant experience in software development is required
- Proficient in Python
- Experience with build automation, test driven development, continuous integration and delivery
- Good database skills, including DDL, Database Performance Tuning, ODBC, SQL Server, Oracle are preferred
Competitive compensation hourly rate based on candidate's previous experience.
Apply today using the link and your resume will be considered in the next 24 hours!
Desired Skills and Experience
*Write in code - Python and VBA
*1 - 2 years of professional coding experience
*Mandarin is plus but not a requirement
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.