Python DeveloperRegular price
About the job
Essential Job Duties
- Design and implement software artifacts as per Functional specifications using Python and SQL
- Enhance and fix existing Python scripts
- Implement Best coding and design practices
- Create Unit Test data as and when required
- Peer review of python artefacts code
- Follow all applicable departmental Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Complete required trainings according to required timelines.
- Complete day-to-day tasks ensuring quality and productivity.
- Manage project and technical documentation in an appropriate manner.
- Provide administrative and technical support to internal departments and teams as needed.
- Ensure timely escalation and issue resolution as needed.
- Track and report metrics as determined by management according to required timelines.
- Participate in process improvement opportunities and assist with the implementation of revised processes and procedures.
Bachelors of Engg / Technology Degree from a Reputed University
- Years of experience in the software industry in Python Development job discipline: 3-6 Years
- Deep Expertise In Core Python (Factors And Data Types,Data Structures And Algorithms, Circles, Conditional And Control Statements,I/O Operations And Exception Handling, Modules And File Handling, Database Knowledge, Web Frameworks)
- Must have worked with Pandas library and have Good grasp of Python Frameworks like Django, Flask, CherryPy
- Hands on experience is using ORM tools/frameworks
- Understand HTML/CSS and have some frontend skills
- Must have basic DB knowledge ( SQL query writing skills, understanding of DB concepts)
- Excellent Analytical skills to quickly identify cause and effect relationships
- proven design skills with solid understanding of designs that will be helpful while designing scalable applications
Labcorp Is Proud To Be An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.