Python Developer - US BankRegular price
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Senior Software Engineer with Jupyter, we want to meet you!
YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE TO:
● Work with new technologies, focusing on using the right tool for the job, rather than any sticky preference for a tool or technology
● Learn and share knowledge across our engineering teams so we continue to iterate and improve
● Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
● Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
● Work on implementation of security and data protection projects
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED?
● Expertise level knowledge (3+ years) of Python
● 1+ years hands on experience with Kubernetes.
● Experience implementing Jupyter
● Five years experience as a software engineer
● Proficiency in design patterns and code re-use
● Hands-on experience with using GitLab, GitHub or a similar source code management tool.
● Proven track record implementing test driven development and executable unit, integration and performance tests.
● Possess excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills. Must be able to debug and solve technical issues that have no-clear cut solution.
● Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
● Proven ability to learn and rapidly adapt to new challenges.
● Must be able to summarize complex ideas to engineering managers and the business line.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us. All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact. We are ready