React JS DeveloperRegular price
About the job
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows.
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the quality of the solution is important.
Functional area: UI
Experience: 5+ years
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js for at least 2 years in React
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Experience: 5+ years of experience as a full stack / front-end developer. Most of the work experience should be in ReactJS.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux(preferred) or Flux)
- Experience in Single-SPA meta-framework to combine multiple frameworks on the same page without refreshing the page such as React etc.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- RESTFul API, Testing and Security
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, LESS, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git