SalesForce DeveloperRegular price
About the jobFSL Skills
- Certified Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant
- Experience with setting up FSL data model (Work Orders, Service Appointments, Service Resources, Territories, etc)
- Ability to configure Service Rules and Objectives in support of Field Service business processes
- Experience installing FSL managed package and guided setup configuration
- Salesforce Service Cloud foundational knowledge.
- Deliver high quality implementation services, defined deliverables, and project management to FSL customers
- Understand client’s back-office accounting process and data requirements and assist in translating those requirements into Salesforce FSL.
- Tasks include: Business process design workshops, user documentation, data migration, application configuration, user acceptance testing, integration and training
- Be a trusted advisor to the client and recommend Field Services best practices throughout their implementation
- Perform remote implementations of Salesforce Field Services Lightning.
- Customize/build Salesforce Field Service Lightning (FSL) application using Custom Objects, Workflows, Validations, Lightning Components, LWC, APIs etc. while adhering to Salesforce best practices
- Configure/build new and enhanced functionality in the Salesforce.com platform using declarative and/or programmatic solutions.
- Actively participate/lead walk-throughs/demos and reviews with team (as needed)
Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues/defects.