SDE Backend Engineer (Full Time, Remote)Regular price
About the job
At Hike, we’re building the Rush Gaming Universe 🎮 📲 💰
To know more, check out work.hike.in.
Skills & Experience We're Looking For 👨💻
- Strong experience in backend gaming technologies and networking protocols
- Strong coding skills in Java and/or C#.
- Should have a strong understanding of TCP/IP & UDP protocols.
- Should have a basic understanding of distributed systems.
- Proficiency in designing REST APIs with JSON & XML formats
- Proficiency in designing relational databases and schemas for relational databases
- Scale systems for hundreds of thousands of concurrent connections
- 1 to 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong Object Oriented design and architecture skills
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Proven ability to architect and design large and complicated systems
- Excellent communication skills – particularly the ability to discuss timelines, design concerns, and provide helpful feedback to team members
- Experience with common workflow tools like source control (GIT), bug tracking (JIRA), etc
You will 📲
- Define, architect, & develop core gaming server components
- Optimize code & memory usage for high-performance scalable systems
- Work closely with product managers, other backend engineers and app developers.
- Develop, innovate & integrate new technologies and tools
- Work on systems that will impact the experience of millions of users
- Scope out tasks and systems, looking for future improvements.
- Mentor other engineers in core language and technology struggles.
- You must be able to write coherent, organized code and be comfortable working on a complicated code-base.
💰 Benefits → We have tremendous benefits & perks. Check out work.hike.in to know more