Senior Android Engineer (Remote)Regular price
Hillrom’s Voalte Mobile software solutions focus on being the best communication and collaboration tools for healthcare care teams. The product offering has multiple mobile applications, web applications, and server applications.
The Senior Android Engineer provides technical contributions leading requirement, analysis, detailed design and verification activities. Provides guidance to other engineers on their technical issues, engages in design reviews and help resolve problems of medium complexity.
This can position can be located anywhere in the continental United States (Remote/Virtual).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work inside of a collaborative team, alongside other engineers, testers, UX designers, and Product Managers.
- Identifies technical problems, provides innovative, creative solutions; shares technical knowledge with team.
- Incorporates business, market, industry and competitive knowledge into technical solutions that can be readily adapted to changes in technology and/or clinical use.
- Generates alternatives and takes reasonable risks while solving technical problems.
- Completes detailed, high quality technical documentation to capture and communicate designs.
- Seeks knowledge of the business, market, industry and competitive environment.
- Challenges project teams and established work processes and proactively finds creative methods to reach desired performance levels
- Informs others proactively about developments or issues that affect their work, and their ability to meet commitments.
- Write a lot of code.
- Other duties may be assigned.