Software Developer IIRegular price
About the job
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced project-oriented environment
- Able to maintain efficiency and positive attitude in the face of challenging and competing deadlines Self-driven with strong problem-solving skills Inquisitive and interactive nature towards research, analysis and development, asking probing questions
- Proactive and willing to contribute ideas.
- Not afraid to ask questions.
- Ability to operate in a Scrum based environment where Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, backlog grooming and Sprint Retrospective are held Candidates should have experience being part of an agile scrum team as well as independently
- Strong communication and collaboration skills given this position will interact with various levels of the business and IT Highly organized, great attention to detail and hands on work style
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing front end solutions for web applications.
- Responsible for applying solid use/structure of HTML 5, CSS and Responsive along with principles for desktop and mobile applications.
- Responsible for solid design supporting maintainability Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define/implement functions and features.
- Responsible for support, trouble shooting and analysis of web applications.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Technical Skills And Requirements
- Experience using Bootstrap or other responsive design frameworks
- Experience developing cross-browser websites Experience debugging in Chrome along with Firefox or Internet Explorer
- Experience with editors such as Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code or similar tool
- Experience with Subversion (SVN) or GIT source control, Maven, Jenkins and Eclipse based IDEs Self-driven with excellent problem-solving skills Knowledge of basic agile development process, and working within small agile teams
NICE TO HAVE
- Full stack experience in a java environment
- Experience using Salesforce for UI integration
- Experience in large scale applications either public facing web applications or applications with large numbers of concurrent users.
- Experience with either on-line or in-store retail selling applications Experience with AWS cloud development