Software Developer InternRegular price
About the job
Kimley-Horn, one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” is looking for a Software Developer Intern to join the corporate team in our Raleigh, NC headquarters.
The ideal candidate will have a high aptitude and strong work ethic and will contribute in SharePoint and WordPress platforms, web programming, database environments, and workflow improvements.
This is an in-office internship during summer 2023.
- Update, enhance, and develop web applications
- Set up and maintain SharePoint and WordPress sites
- Innovate, automate, and improve workflows
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- A self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
- High aptitude and willingness to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Object-oriented programming and familiarity with web development
- Experience with relational database design and development a plus
- Experience with C#, .NET Framework/.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, Angular a plus
Office hours are 7:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Thursday and 7:30am – 11:30am Friday.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.