Software Developer - Senior SpecialistRegular price
About the job
Nasdaq Technology is looking for a passionate Software Developer - Senior Specialist to join the Bangalore technology center in India. If Innovation and effectiveness drive you forward this is the place for you!
With this position we offer:
Designing, developing, modifying, adapts and implements solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture and applications infrastructure.
You will be reviewing system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions.
Your role and responsibilities :
- Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs; implements and/or maintains software solutions for more complex assignments.
- Designs, develops, modifies, adapts and implements short– and long-term solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture, network systems and applications infrastructure.
- Develops security solutions for complex assignments. Provides application software development services or technical support typically for more challenging assignments.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyses and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Modifies existing internal software products to add to new functions, adapt to new hardware, improve performance or enhance product usability.
- Mentors others in the team on implementing system improvements, challenging the team to increase efficiency wherever possible and to utilize current industry trends.
- May participate in all aspects from detailed programming to high level system design.
- Participates in IT systems strategy, development and /or integrations services to clients.
- Provides technology trends and competitive landscape expertise and makes technology decisions to drive opportunities and competitive advantage for our clients.
- Provides deep awareness of technology and market trends to anticipate industry changes and conceptualize solutions.
We expect you to have :
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Software Development.
- Degree qualified in a discipline related to Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- Must be passionate, integrity, problem solving skills, able to communicate complex information, actively seeking challenging assignments, capacity to learn complex systems/applications.
- Should be team oriented, able to work after hours and weekends, follow established policies and procedures.
Good to have:
- Certifications relevant for the role.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.