Software EngineerRegular price
About the job
Triblio, part of Foundry's family of companies, is a fun, fast-growing, and innovative company seeking a technically oriented team player to help our software development initiatives. Triblio's flagship product is a Codie award-winning marketing technology platform. Our leadership team is comprised of highly successful and experienced technology executives with a proven track record of success. We believe in a positive team culture, innovation, and a commitment to serving our customers.
As a Software Engineer, you will work closely with your Squad Lead & development team to contribute to all aspects of software development, including architecture, design, implementation, and testing.
- Design, write and test code for the Triblio’s software platform
- Interact with team members to learn, refine and implement new features & capabilities
- Assess, utilize, maintain and update development operational tools and frameworks
- Maintain and enhance ongoing software product codebase
- Collaborate with Product Management and Customer Success teams on technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in the design and implementation of web-based applications and APIs
- Familiarity with MVC and other common architectural patterns
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies, such as Scrum and Kanban
- Hands-on experience with client and server side web frameworks, such as React, Angular, and Express-NodeJS
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software workflows
- Ability to communicate and collaborate on technical projects with fellow developers
- Strict attention to detail, highly organized and efficient
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Other: Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability or religion will be considered on an individual basis.
Please upload a formatted version of your resume and cover letter during the application process.
IDG, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.Sign In For Details