Software EngineerRegular price
About the jobJob Description
- C++, minimum 5+ years of experience.
- Multithreading programming experience
- Linux application programming background
- familiar with Scripting (Python)
- Work with product line leaders and architects to develop multi generation software technology plan
- Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse
- Support process improvements which guide the development, sustaining & support activities
- Engage subject matter experts in successful transfer of complex domain knowledge
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using technology chosen
- Proactively share information across the team, to the right audience with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness
- Aware of and comply with the Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadline
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Ensure compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before approving Design Outputs/Program Deliverables
- Lead continuous improvement activities by driving the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering with minimum years of experience 8+ years.
- Experience with application programming on Linux systems.
- Experience in object-oriented design methodology using C++.
- Working knowledge of configuration management tools such as GiT.
- Demonstrated expertise with MATLAB or equivalent scientific modeling tools & packages.
- Experience with Parallel computing concepts and tools - MPI, OpenMP.
- Experience with High-Performance Compute or GPU technologies such as Open CL, Tensor Flow, Open CL, and CUDA.
- Experience working with C++ and Python IDEs (Eclipse, CLion, Visual Studio, XCode, PyCharm).
- Experience with requirement management and troubleshooting for 5+ years.
- Master's Degree/ PHD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with 6+ years of experience Strong understanding of imaging acceleration techniques including parallel imaging and compressed sensing.