Software Engineer - Graduate TraineeRegular price
About the job
Location: Remote (this is a full-time position)
Experience: You are a Fresher (i.e. you graduated within the last 12 months)
Role: Software Engineer (Full-stack)
We are building software to make sales teams more productive. Our first product, SmartReach.io, helps sales teams automate email outreach and follow-ups, so they can spend more time on finding prospects, converting those, and hitting their quotas. It's an exciting time to join our team. We are growing fast in the rapidly-growing sales automation category. We have an ambitious team, and we focus deeply on our team's productivity.
What you'll do in this role
- Work with the Product team to understand customer requirements.
- Collaborate on system design / architecture.
- Rapid prototyping, and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes.
- Develop features based on finalised design / architecture.
- Carry out code reviews and collaborate to ensure your code passes review.
- Write and maintain unit tests.
- Provide technical support to customers when required.
- Work with all aspects of software development - this is a full-stack role
You are ideally suited for this position if your profile matches with the description below:
You have freshly graduated from college:
- You practice Data Structures & Algorithms because you know they are fundamental to becoming a good programmer.
- You are self-motivated and are willing to learn.