Software Engineer I A - GBS INDRegular price
About the job
Overview (Bank overview, GBS India overview, Function Overview)*
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
CFPT leads the development of the next generation of integrated technology solutions for the company’s consumer and wealth management client-facing channels. Manages the bank’s award-winning websites and e-Commerce initiatives. Responsible for the technology that drives key client-facing platforms and channels across Retail, Preferred, and GWIM including our Digital, Online, Mobile, Contact Center and Voice, Payments and Commerce, Fraud, Financial Center and Architecture Technologies
Self-motivated individual contributor possessing good knowledge on UI/UX design skills for Mobile applications
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical field
Experience with METAVERSE -UX design
Experience in creating/developing Stunning UI
Experience with React and flux architecture
We are looking for potential candidates on Mobile app UI/UX development to provide deep technical expertise on UI/UX-metaverse of all aspects of solution design and UI functionality for specific business environments. Lead the UI/UX development as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints. May be responsible for coordinating teams to accomplish development in a matrixed organization. Typically requires 2-5 years of experience
B.E / B. Tech or MCA
Certifications If Any
2 - 5 Years
- Specialized in UI/UX Design
- Excellent knowledge different UI/UX design tools likes Figma & Adobe XD.
- Experience in creating/developing Stunning UI
- Technical background and an understanding of the mobile apps & eco-system
- Working knowledge with Mobile Cloud solutions, Emulators & physical devices is desirable
- Experience/exposure working with iOS/Android Mobile Application technologies.
- Demonstrated interest in UI/UI technology, UI technology-related issues, and analytical analysis.
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience.
- Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members.
- Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution.