Software Engineer InternRegular price
About the job
Houlihan Lokey (NYSE:HLI) is a global investment bank with expertise in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, financial restructuring, and valuation. The firm serves corporations, institutions, and governments worldwide with offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia-Pacific region. Independent advice and intellectual rigor are hallmarks of the firm’s commitment to client success across its advisory services. Houlihan Lokey is the No. 1 M&A advisor for the past six consecutive years in the U.S., the No. 1 global restructuring advisor for the past seven consecutive years, and the No. 1 global M&A fairness opinion advisor over the past 20 years, all based on number of transactions and according to data provided by Refinitiv (formerly Thomson Reuters).
Software Engineer Intern is someone who is responsible for contributing to software design and software development. Software Engineer Intern collaborates with other team members in creating secure and reliable software solutions. We will be investigating technologies that are emerging in the industry to see how they can be used to benefit the firm.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Developing applications (coding, programming) using the following technologies:
- Angular version 12/13;
- C# .NET Core
- Debugging and testing code
- Documenting and testing new software applications
- Researching, investigating and fixing a wide range of technical issues
- Collaborating with senior leaders
- Approaching problems and creating solutions
- Proactively learning about new technologies
- COVID vaccination required, subject to applicable state and federal law
- Experience with C# and SQL.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Experience with Angular is preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.