Software Engineer InternRegular price
About the job
Founded in 2018, by leaders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn - Productiv is a growing Series C startup that enables enterprises' IT teams to take a data- and analytics-centric approach to understanding and driving the adoption of SaaS applications at scale. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Okta, Equinix, Zoom, Dropbox, Equifax, and Uber trust Productiv for delivering better employee experience, increasing business agility, and driving Return on investment from their entire portfolio of SaaS applications.
Backed by Tier 1 investors including Accel, Norwest, IVP, Okta, and Atlassian, Productiv is a team like no other. We're a fast-moving, results-oriented team with a strong culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We tackle hard problems and huge opportunities together, working as a tight-knit, highly-collaborative team.
What will you do?
We're seeking results-driven computer science students with start-up energy, relentless spirit, and a strong work ethic to join us. The Productiv internship program affords interns the following opportunities:
- Work on projects that impact the business, where you'll gain exposure to how a real engineering team works, from sprint planning to shipping code
- Mentorship, with the opportunity to be mentored by Engineering leadership and cross-functional partners throughout the organization
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- Partner closely with Product Managers and Product Designers
- Expand your knowledge, work on challenging projects, and share those with the entire company through demos
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
- Good communication skills
- Strong coding and problem-solving skills
- Solid grasp of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with AWS and node.js or VUE.js a plus, but not required
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Game-changing company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo).