Software Engineer Intern - Fall 2022Regular price
About the job
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
nCino offers exciting internship opportunities for students who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking. Reporting to a software development manager, the developer intern will be responsible for supporting one of our software programming teams in the development and maintenance of product related features.
- Work as part of a scrum team and participate in daily scrums
- Collaborate and commit to bodies of work as a team
- Participate in the full software development process
- Ticket quoting to determine technical direction and complexity of feature implementation
- Feature implementation based on business requirements as defined in tickets
- Author technical design documentation that fully defines all application code and the underlying methodology for the design decisions made
What You'll Gain
- Involvement in a team oriented, fast-paced agile enterprise software environment
- Exposure to working in the Scrum framework
- Business acumen relating to the financial services and financial technology space
- Opportunity to leverage your computer programming and analytical skills
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university
- Ability to code with an object-oriented programming language
- A great attitude and passion for learning
- Exceptional analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be a great teammate
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.