Software Engineer Intern - RemoteRegular price
Software Engineer Intern - Remote
As a Software Engineer Intern, you will be working on many exciting programs and developing cutting edge products and applications to meet the complex and evolving needs of our customers. We will assist you to develop the skills necessary to become a successful software engineering as well as learn how to navigate the dynamics of a corporate setting. Your will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle (design, code, test, and deployment).
This is a Remote Position in the United States. We will only consider candidates currently in the United States and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About The Role
- You will be coding and debugging software applications on the cloud and experimenting with design elements
- You also review other engineers’ code
- Test software applications, patches and implement changes and updates when necessary.
- You will provide the support for Identity protection platform as products integrate into Identity capabilities.
- Build new features that protect millions of people around the world
- Solve unique, large-scale, highly complex technical problems
- Partner with PMs, designers, engineers from different teams on building backend support for mobile application
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Technical, or related. Graduating AFTER August 2023
- Skills or classes in Information systems, software engineer, data science or computer engineering
- Highly proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint to be able to analyze, calculate and summarize data for reporting and presentations
- Able to build strong rapport and relationships
- Demonstrated skills in being detail oriented, organized, and exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and comfortable working remote (at first)
- Quick learner who proactively owns the role
- Excellent time management skills
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits And Perks
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.