Software Engineer Intern (Winter)Regular price
About the job
We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients. Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating cutting edge technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, retail, manufacturing and entertainment! Are you interested in applying your technical skillset across different industries for global companies? You'll solve difficult problems and implement core features, playing a meaningful role in building and delivering high quality projects. You’re an experienced software developer that owns your work and maintains a passion to learn and grow. Our cross-disciplinary teams consist of world class developers, technical artists, 3D artists, UX & UI designers, and staff dedicated to software quality. Our goal is to inspire customers and transform industries!
This is a full time internship held from January – April.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working alongside, and learning from, knowledgeable colleagues across Unity
- Developing new product features and maintaining existing functionality
- Developing and improving documentation of tools, projects, or processes.
- Performing software/hardware integration and testing and participating in functional demonstrations.
- Collaborating with teammates to ensure high-quality product delivery that brings the best experience to our users
What We’re Looking For
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university and pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher in a Computer Science or related field
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as C#, C++, Java, SQL, Python, HTML
- Knowledge of common data structures and algorithms
- Strong interpersonal skills, both in person and via digital means with the ability to work in a team environment
- Intellectual curiosity with the ability to learn and distill new information quickly
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com. Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.