Software Engineering - Java Full Stack DeveloperRegular price
About the jobRequired Skills
- Minimum of 6+ years of software development experience in following software technologies:
- B.E/B.Tech degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in delivering end-to-end technology solutions using Java/J2EE, Web Services (Soap/Rest Based)
- Understanding of Database schemas and SQL queries a must
- Good understanding and working experience on TDD, BDD
- Applied knowledge of Object Oriented analysis and design, Domain Driven Design, TDD/BDD, Design patterns
- Good knowledge of issue tracking systems, preferably Jira
- Experience with distributed global teams located in the US or other Indian cities
- High level of responsibility and Ownership from inception through to implementation
- Excellent Leadership skills and experience working in Application Development, Quality and Automation teams
- Ability to influence teams
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and communication / presentation skills
- Strong technical documentation skills
- The candidate should have a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Good analysis skills in order to aid in trouble shooting and problem solving
- Demonstrates initiative and is a self-starter
Familiarity with Agile concepts and tools and working in agile team
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.