Software Product ManagerRegular price
About the job
Software Product Manager
As the first 100% cloud-based solar energy provider, Powur is the fastest growing national residential solar company. With more than a 1,000% year-over-year growth in 2020, a spot of 61 on Inc 5000 list in 2021, and two record-breaking crowdfunding rounds in 2017 and 2021, Powur is poised to continue to break records as we help homeowners choose clean, reliable energy and empower our sales professionals and installers to thrive in the solar industry leveraging our innovative platform. We attribute our growth directly to our team. We consistently hire dynamic, innovative and hard-working people who work tirelessly in support of our mission to accelerate the adoption of clean energy worldwide.
We are seeking a Software Product Manager to join our team and help provide exceptional customer service to the homeowners who trust Powur with their solar install.
The Software Product Manager will be a functional expert of our software platforms and stay a step ahead of what the business needs in order to maximize productivity through workflow automation. The right candidate has experience solving complex business problems through scrum software development. This might be you if you are a results-oriented person who is proud of the value created through their work, a natural leader, and has the foresight to see and solve challenges before the company faces them.
Our culture is fast-paced, innovative, collaborative and dynamic. When you join Powur, you join a team of people who find a way and think and act like owners because every employee of Powur has an opportunity to participate in ownership of the company. The right candidates are passionate about making things work extraordinarily well and ready for the challenge of our next round of continued and sustainable growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and continuously maintain a deep understanding of business process and understanding of both near-term tactical and long-term-strategic business transformation goals
- Building relationships of mutual respect with key stakeholders and end-users, both internal and external, which facilitate conversations of radical candor
- Solving business problems by a combination of Business Process Development and Product Design ensuring holistic, end-to-end integrity of the systems
- Functional expertise of assigned software platform
- Creation of Business Requirements Documentation, Product Specifications, and User Stories sufficient for the dev team to build to
- User Acceptance Criteria and facilitation of User Acceptance Testing
- Project Management of assigned projects using scrum methodology, participating in all typical scrum ceremonies
- Self-accountability and holding peers accountable to on-time delivery
- Change Management resulting in the target business outcomes including both business process and system readiness for change
- Provide tier 1, end user support for assigned platform including the development of self-service knowledge base and training collateral as needed
Qualifications & Attributes:
- Preferred: 4 years work experience in a Software Product Management role in a rapid growth environment.
- Experience as a subject matter expert with CRM or project management systems such as Zoho, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, Hubspot, Podio, Jira, Monday.com, etc.
- Self-starter, passionate about the work we do to drive our mission forward.
- Great attitude is a must!