Software QA Engineer Co-Op InternRegular price
About the job
WEX Inc. (NYSE: WEX) provides B2B payment processing and information management solutions. From our roots in fleet card payments beginning in 1983, we have expanded the scope of our business to a multi-channel provider of corporate payment solutions in fleet, virtual travel, and healthcare markets.
Our innovative technology, payment, and data solutions are working to enable our customers and business partners to focus on what they do best: achieve their business growth objectives.
WEX is more than just a corporate payment processing company and a job. We are an agile and innovative technology community, where our curious and collaborative people look to bring the future of commerce to the present.
The WEX Internship Program offers a robust experience for ambitious and curious students, who are interested in growing professionally and developing their skills to become the next generation of technology leaders.
Our internship program is designed to provide interns hands-on, practical experiences while working alongside some of our industry’s smartest teams; as well as providing immediate value to their teams and our leaders.
As an intern, you will be challenged and offered the opportunity to make an impact across the business and be involved in the company’s most critical business decisions. *This is a remote position*
What You Will Be Doing In This Role
- Quality automation through CI CD pipeline.
- Analyzing automation frameworks and bringing in enhancements to align into CICD pipeline.
- Build and improve automation with latest technologies and parallel threaded mechanisms.
- Collaborate with the line of business toolset and experience in shaping into latest technologies,
- Assisting in the daily scrum activities of the team and nth level automation progress.
- Actively lead internal projects automation that delivers robust ROI
- Provide analytical stats on automation for the LOB preferred.
- Nurture deep, trusted partnerships with your respective business teams
- Understand how your job is key to support the wider WEX’s organization
You Should Also Expect
- A collaborative and challenging working environment
- The opportunity to engage with various stakeholders across the business and senior leadership teams
- To train and develop your skills in your area of work with some of the best experts in the payment industry
Who We Are Looking For
- At a minimum, you should be a rising junior, senior, OR masters-level student, in a IT degree/certificate-seeking accredited program
- Strong latest automation skills using Selenium, Java, UFT, Appium and Oracle, AWS env. familiarity and PostgreSQL experience.
- Familiarity with robot framework, experience with Python
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presenting information
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment.