Solution Development Interns-BangaloreRegular price
About the job
Who We Are
Zinier is a global company headquartered in San Mateo, California, with offices in Latin America, Singapore, Bengaluru, Australia, and Portugal and backed by leading investors including Accel Partners and Founders Fund.
We Are Passionate About Our Vision
80% of the workers across the globe are Deskless. These are the people who keep our lights on and gas flowing, build roads and bridges, run our manufacturing factories, ensure that we get healthcare service, and provide us reliable phone and internet connectivity. As entrepreneurs, have we considered solving their problems and making them more productive?
If you are still reading, and connect compassionately about this underserved segment, come and join us to drive Technology Equity in the global workforce.
At Zinier, we are on a mission to enable these 2.7 B Deskless Workers achieve greater success for themselves and the world around them. Guided by a deep understanding of their needs, we design software experiences that enable every Deskless Worker to excel in the field.
What We Are Looking For
Solution Development Intern is an entry level role for engineers who are looking to start their career in the software industry. The Intern should have a sound basic knowledge and is able to apply the principles and techniques of computer engineering, information analysis, and computer science to design, build, and develop computer systems and software with support from their superiors and lead. It's a 6-month commitment, will be offered a full-time employment upon a satisfactory internship result.
- Configure, develop and implement Zinier applications
- Develop mobile web pages using the Zinier platform
- Integrate external applications via web services (REST)
- Develop & implement software testing plan
- Communicates progress, identifies blocking issues
- Follow SOPs, communicates progress, and identifies blocking issues
- BE IT and Computer Science Engineering with no standing arrears
- Ability to understand the application and explore the product
- Navigate the interface and operate IDEs efficiently using the taskbar
- Good understanding in using Version Control such as GIT
- Strong problem solving and coding skills
- Ability to reproduce a bug, identify the bug with help of log messages or platform tools and understand what caused it