Solution EngineerRegular price
About the job
GAINS is a leading provider of cloud Supply Chain solutions based in the Chicago neighborhood of Wicker Park. As part of the Francisco Partners portfolio of specialized companies, we are rapidly growing and expanding our global teams to drive innovation, deliver customer value, and accelerate market leadership.
Supply chain volatility has made it difficult for businesses to plan and keep their customer promises. GAINS helps companies address these challenges with innovative solutions leveraging proven AI and ML techniques. Our team of industry and technology experts rapidly delivers transformational value resulting in sustainable and measurable ROI-based impact for our global customers. If you are a technology enthusiast who wants to make an impact, then GAINS is for you.
GAINS is looking for a highly skilled Solution Engineer (SE) with the ambition to achieve quality results. SEs work closely with the sales teams to design creative solutions and deliver high-impact workshops and demos to various audiences. The ideal candidate will be comfortable withtailoring the GAINS solution and delivering high-impact demos in a fast-paced working environment. The SE is expected to understand and synthesize GAINS’ platform capabilities from technical, functional, and business perspectives. SEs gather business requirements, assist in developing winning sales strategies and deliver compelling workshops and demos designed to communicate how GAINS will address customer pain points and opportunities using our platform and technology.
- Partner with Sales to drive revenue growth by serving as the key GAINS domain expert to decision-makers and key influencers.
- Understand the customer’s business objectives, and match GAINS’ solutions to achieve those objectives and technical requirements.
- Build and develop client relationships by participating in customer sales callsand working on customer challenges.
- Answer business and technical questions; deliver custom demonstrations, and articulate value propositions.
- Be a GAINS application thought leader.
- Provide customer feedback to internal stakeholders.
- Approach all deals with a customer-first mentality.
- Partner with Account Executives to complete RFPs.
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations such as Sales, Product, Marketing, Professional Services and Legal.
- Be the “Voice of the Prospect” by collecting feedback from potential customers and delivering to the Product team.
- Keep up to date on competitive solutions, products, and services
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Industrial Engineering, or Supply Chain Management.
- 5-8 years of experience in a pre-sales position or equivalent within the supply chain management software industry.
- Relevant experience and domain expertise in one of more of the 4 key industries served (Distribution, Manufacturing, Retail & MRO).
- Adaptability and strong initiative are required for success in this role.
- Experience delivering product demonstrations to C-level Executives.
- Ability to uncover business challenges and objectives and develop a documented, tailored solution to tackle any challenge.
At GAINS, we recognize that diversity and inclusion make our teams stronger.We are committed to equal employment opportunity and welcome everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, veteran status or medical condition.We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.