Solutions EngineerRegular price
Socialive powers self-serve video content creation for the enterprise. It’s the fastest, easiest way to create, broadcast and distribute unlimited live and on-demand videos with studio quality. The Socialive platform puts intuitive, professional-grade video production workflows into the hands of content producers and everyday business users. Leading enterprises and high-growth companies including Charles Schwab, Deloitte, Nike, Oracle, TikTok, The New York Times, Walmart and Zendesk use Socialive to drive business value through better, more frequent video creation. Ready to join the team on a mission to transform the world of video? Join us.
About our Team:
Our company culture is top priority and we strive to create an environment where all of our team members are empowered to do their best work. We’re proud of the collaborative culture we’ve built, even while working fully remote. We also understand that in order to be your best self you need time to relax and recharge. That’s why we encourage everyone at Socialive to take Mental Health Days each month, in addition to their PTO and our company-wide holiday shutdown.
As a Built In 2022 Best Remote-First Place To Work winner, we’re growing our diverse, fully remote team with forward-thinking individuals who want to uplevel their careers while contributing to something bigger. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) is at the heart of Socialive’s success and we celebrate it in everything we do. Our mission is to be a leader in DEI and demonstrate what it truly means to be a place where all people can be bold and the best version of themselves.
As our Solutions Engineer, you will play a key role in leading technical pre-sales discussions and product demonstrations for prospects and customers. You will work closely with our customers to understand their needs and environment so that the Socialive platform can provide the most value to their businesses. The primary function of this role is to provide technical expertise alongside our Sales, Implementation, and Customer Success teams in a fast-paced, enterprise environment. This person will initially be an individual contributor, but this is also an opportunity to help us scale the Solutions Engineering practice and eventually move into a leadership function.
- Lead discovery sessions, product demonstrations, technical validation discussions, and scope out technical projects for prospective customers
- Provide a high level of value in the early stages of our discussions with prospects
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the Socialive product, value proposition, and specific use cases
- Act as a trusted asset to our Sales and Implementation teams, helping drive customer engagements and set them up for success after the handoff
- Collaborate with leadership to help build out our pre-sales process and make it repeatable across the organization
- Be at the forefront of Socialive’s competitive intelligence strategy, helping analyze the market and provide insight into business planning
- Demonstrate knowledge of the SOW process and how to communicate it with potential prospects
- Work cross-functionally with our Product team to understand features and customize your demos with prospects according to their technical roadmaps
- 5+ years of experience in a Solutions Engineer or Pre-sales role supporting Sales and Customer Success teams
- 3+ years of experience with an enterprise sales cycle
- Excellent communicator and presenter with the ability to drive technical discussions
- Ability to gain a deep understanding of various customer environments and guide them to a solution with the Socialive platform
- Passion for solving problems for customers
Target Total Compensation: $120,000-$180,000
Your actual pay will be based on your skills, qualifications, and experience and may vary from the range indicated above. Talk with your recruiter for more information.
Socialive offers a broad, comprehensive benefits package including stock options, a generous work/life balance, monthly phone/internet reimbursements, health insurance, 401(k), and more.Sign In For Details